I love organizing. I’ve confessed around these parts before that I’m not always the most organized person, but I can honestly say that’s changed. And even when I wasn’t organized all the time, I loved the process of organizing. I drool when I walk into The Container Store. When I was teaching, my favorite part of back to school shopping was choosing a new planner.
So when my friend Andrea told me to check out Erin Condren, I fell in love instantly. And I fell hard.
I knew I needed a planner. I was faced with the daunting task of selecting one from many that I liked in her collection. After days of internal debate, I finally settled on a customized planner with my name and beloved Team Challenge colors.
I was on pins and needles waiting for it to arrive.
The day it arrived, all I wanted to do was make plans with thousands of people — just so I could write them down! I immediately copied all of my plans into it, and I am delighted every single time I get to add to it. Erin’s philosophy is that people will want to be organized and use planners if they are pretty. I couldn’t agree more — I tote this thing everywhere!
For the record, I’m not being compensated in any way, shape, or form for this post. I am just so in love with my new planner that I had to share it with all of you!
Tell me how you stay organized. Written planner? Google calendar? Mental one?
- Leggings are not pants. Period. 5 hours ago
- It's a hot chocolate kind of afternoon. #yum @ Starbucks instagram.com/p/Zv0ZqelzXG/ 6 hours ago
- Snazzy new phone case from thegreatbm! I'm in love. #ibd #crohns #colitis instagram.com/p/ZqGP_DlzcP/ 2 days ago
- Almost enough to make me carry my info meeting bin up the stairs. Eep. #teamchallenge @ REI instagram.com/p/ZoWVphFzUR/ 3 days ago
- It'd would've been better if they won, but a fun night at the ballpark with little regardless. instagram.com/p/Zju_CllzRR/ 4 days ago